Blue Signal Search
Our client is a nationwide telecom integrator providing in-building DAS, cellular infrastructure, small cell solutions. Their scalable network solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage in public safety, commercial buildings, airports, hospitals, military, and convention centers. They are hiring a Sr. RF Design Engineer experienced in In-Building DAS Engineering. This person will have access to a large pool of resources and support staff to deliver top-quality in-building wireless systems and designs.
The Sr. RF Design Engineer will be focused on designing advanced DAS in-building systems to meet customers specific needs. This role will commission, install, troubleshoot, and optimize RF systems and in-building DAS for large venues, including office buildings, hospitals, stadiums, and educational facilities. This person will work with others acting as a mentor to more junior engineers.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, annual performance bonus, PTO/paid holidays, overtime pay, 401(k), medical/dental/vision, company cell phone, flexible hours, and more.
• Company-funded training and industry certifications.
• Approved by all major US carriers.
• Career advancement and employee continuing skill development opportunities.
• Highly experienced managers and many FCC-certified and iBwave-certified team members.
• Strong commitment to employee safety.
• 150+ successful DAS projects and thousands of access points.
• Over 100 combined years of DAS experience.
• Solid reputation in the utilities industry and a commitment to excellent work.
• Company is heavily invested in growing operations and capital expenditures.
• Perform site surveys to evaluate location and identify requirements for system design, including RF data collection.
• Facilitate communication with vendors, internal teams, executive management, end customers, and contracting teams.
• Work with iBwave for empirical and predictive design tools to operate test equipment and run post processing software.
• Interface directly with customers to update on project delivery, obstacles, milestones, acting as a technical resource.
• Identify risks and implement effective risk mitigation strategies, including forecasting of budget and schedule changes.
• Work with pricing team and sales engineers to create project proposals. Keep project documentation compliant and in order.
• Coach and manage less experienced engineers.
• 5-7+ years of Engineering experience, with a heavy focus on DAS and wireless in-building.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• Background working on large venues such as stadiums, arenas, etc.
• Industry background in Telecom with a strong understanding of cellular technologies and trends.
• Must has iBwave and Atoll certifications, DAS OEM certifications a plus.
• Strong attention to detail with superior teamwork and communication skills; able to coordinate between departments and with third party vendors.
• Customer-facing communication skillset, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.