Sr. Radio Frequency Tech
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an expert in the telecommunications space. They provide a variety of wireless solutions, including DAS, small cell, antenna/RF systems, and more. They are hiring a Sr. Radio Frequency Tech to lead system testing and installations for wireless projects and systems.
The Sr. Radio Frequency Tech will assist in the installation, commissioning, testing, and troubleshooting of communication systems. They work alongside a team and lead overall maintenance, repairs, and project quotations for customers.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus PTO, medical/dental health benefits, 401(K), and other perks.
• Strong partner relationships with big-name carriers in the telecommunications industry.
• Extensive client portfolio – known for providing best-in-class customer service.
• Company culture focused on collaboration, teamwork, and safe work environments.
• Encourages employee education development, with a strong culture of mentorship and internal promotion.
• Work on wireless communication projects with minimal oversight from end to end, with a focus on RF installations.
• Lead system maintenance including troubleshooting, testing, repairs, and updates.
• Support the installations of mobile communication projects for clients, on-site and in the field.
• Work directly with clients to understand unit issues and carry out fixes.
• Ensure diagnostics are run and checked consistently, reporting and scheduling maintenance as needed.
• Maintain project timeline and communicate any changes to the appropriate teams.
• Assist with client quotations and bid processes.
• Maintain wireless equipment according to industry performance standards and organize documentation for inventory management.
• Prepare spec sheets, reports, and technical documentation.
• 5-7+ years of RF experience in a similar role and industry environment.
• Associate’s degree in a related field, preferred. Additional trainings/certifications (CET, FCC, NARTE, FICE), are a plus.
• Firm understanding and ability to maintain radio, wireless, mobile communication systems.
• Hands-on experience with NetSuite operations and RF principals.
• Strong troubleshooting skills with proven ability to optimize, test, and repair related systems.
• Infrastructure industry equipment knowledge including portables, signaling, repeaters, etc.
• In-depth radio knowledge and experience with dispatch consoles, trunked systems, DC power, etc.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences.
• Valid Driver’s License and the ability to travel frequently, required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.