Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading provider of RF solutions, optical fiber, hardware, engineering services, network analytics, and other wireless products within the telecom space. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability. They are looking to hire a Sr. Quality Engineer to support and oversee their engineering team.
The Sr. Quality Engineer will play a critical role in ensuring the quality and reliability of RF solutions and products. This role will lead quality assurance efforts, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and drive continuous improvement initiatives to meet and exceed customer expectations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
• Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work 30% remote.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and help to optimize processes.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas like healthcare, government, and manufacturing.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to double in revenue within the next several years.
• Opportunity to deepen or expand skillset depending on career aspirations – large company with endless room for growth and development!
• Strong company culture of mentorship.
• Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of quality assurance processes and systems to ensure the highest product quality standards.
• Ensure compliance with industry standards, customer specifications, and regulatory requirements for RF solutions and products.
• Investigate and resolve product quality issues by conducting root cause analysis and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
• Maintain and update quality documentation, including quality manuals, change reports, and declarations of conformity, etc.
• Develop and maintain quality inspection metrics and reports, and present findings to management.
• Work closely with engineering, manufacturing, and design teams to identify opportunities for quality improvements in product design and production processes.
• Assess product risk and develop risk mitigation plans to ensure product reliability and safety.
• Act as a leader, providing mentorship to junior quality engineers and quality technicians.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
• 5+ years of quality assurance engineering and electronic manufacturing experience.
• Strong background and understanding of RF solutions, products, and components.
• Ability and prior experience leading junior-level team members and acting as a mentor.
• Experience with quality tools and methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean, FMEA).
• Proficiency in root cause analysis, data analysis, and problem-solving techniques.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/46Gs4yS
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.