Blue Signal Search
Our client designs and installs DAS networks for clients who need the most advanced connectivity solutions on the market. They are approved by all major carriers and work extensively with tower companies and other neutral hosts. They are hiring a Sr. Quality Control Engineer to support in-building wireless design projects.
The Sr. Quality Control Engineer will be focused on auditing and checking the quality of advanced DAS in-building systems to meet customer needs and rules/regulations. This role is at the forefront of driving project improvements, to better support the RF/DAS engineering team.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus.
• Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) company match, skills training, travel expense reimbursement, and flexible work schedule.
• Carefully selected high-profile projects, including Fortune 500 companies, industrial campuses, universities, prominent office venues, and top enterprise property owners.
• Exposure to high-end wireless technology with significant market growth: enterprise-grade small cell, advanced DAS systems of various sizes, and new in-building technology.
• Leadership has an “engineers first” business strategy to deliver high quality. High employee tenure and a large resource pool.
• Access to VPs, directors, and senior directors; responsive and experienced management team.
• High degree of input both in technical project specifications as well as business strategy.
• Opportunity for advanced skills development, including on-the-job training, company-sponsored industry certification training programs, and more.
• Quality check pricing, BOMs, design proposals, SOWs, etc. from the engineering and bid teams.
• Create RFPs/RFIs alongside the engineering teams for bid teams to utilize in closing deals.
• Evaluate project deliverables for cost optimization, timeline feasibility, compliance, and consistency with company goals.
• Perform root cause analysis of issues and drive changes to improve project processes.
• Review vendors and suppliers, inspecting materials and tracking yield for areas of improvement.
• Present data and improvement ideas to leadership teams in product review meetings, suggest actionable processes for improvement.
• Uphold project quality standards, company policies, and other relevant regulations.
• 5+ years of experience in RF and DAS engineering.
• Expertise in telecom engineering best practices and regulations.
• Auditing experience spanning BOMs, SOWs, pricing, designs, and RFP/RFI creation.
• BSEE or related engineering degree.
• Industry background in wireless/telecom, ideally with an OEM or neutral host.
• Technical proficiency with DAS commissioning and troubleshooting, DAS OEM equipment, RF antennas, fiber and cable for DAS, and small cell installations.
• iBwave design experience required; certification preferred.
• DAS OEM certifications, such as Corning, CommScope, SOLiD, MobileAccess, ADRF, TE, JMA, Tyco, etc. a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.