Sr. Project Manager – Capital Expenditure
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Sr. Project Manager – Capital Expenditure experienced in the industrial/manufacturing space to serve as the subject matter expert through all stages of projects’ lifecycles.
The Sr. Project Manager – Capital Expenditure will be responsible for the delivery of project goals in terms of cost, time, functionality, regulations, Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), safety, and according to expectations. This individual will provide leadership to the Project Management team while ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules, and regulations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
• Ever-growing organization at the onset of a new transformation plan.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Ability to make a visible impact with a global organization.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including finance, software, and procurement support and tools.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Lead key CapEx projects through all phases, ensuring delivery in terms of cost, time, functionality, and safety.
• Define project scope and develop a detailed project plan according to Front-End Loading (FEL) guidelines.
• Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Oversee industrial projects, working with EPCM engineering project and construction management, and collaborating with outside vendors/consultants.
• Manage projects involving co-gen coal-fired power plants, large fans, new dryers, energy management, and gas compression through pipes/carbon sequestrations.
• Track projects and perform data analysis to ensure project milestones are met.
• Provide leadership to the Project Management team, ensuring appropriate coaching/development/performance feedback to all direct reports.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• Work with the Engineering department to ensure capital purchases meet the site requirements and keep site equipment standards current.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field (e.g., Engineering, Technology, etc.)
• PMP or similar project management certification; or willingness to obtain.
• 7+ years of experience in managing multi-million-dollar industrial projects.
• Background in industrial project management with strong understanding of project planning, processes, and commissioning.
• Demonstrated familiarity with co-gen coal-fired power plants, large fans, and gas compression/piping.
• Experience working with EPC and EPCM contractors.
• Proven understanding of KPIs and cost engineering as they relate to CapEx project management.
• Strong track record of progressive advancement in previous roles, demonstrating leadership and managerial abilities.
• Strong leadership and communication skills; ability to coordinate between departments and with third-party vendors.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in engineering recruitment. Our engineering recruiting team has expertise placing high-performing talent in areas such as electrical, mechanical, civil, and telecom engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/3M3jUZw
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.