Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top nationwide telecom integrator providing carrier-grade small cell design and implementation. Their highly rated scalable network solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage in large venues. They are hiring a Sr. Program Manager to oversee intricate IT infrastructure programs for various projects.
The Sr. Program Manager will leverage their expertise to be able to take IT infrastructure design projects all the way through the full life cycle while working with multiple stakeholders to ensure on track and on budget delivery. The Program Manager role is client facing that requires strong relationship building and leadership skills.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package: medical coverage, vacation time, retirement account with 401(K) company match, free travel, expense account, and other perks.
• High level of influence within new initiatives, major projects, cutting edge technology, and commercial strategy.
• Company is looking at projections of 300% employee headcount growth, as well as 400%+ in fiber project contract acquisition.
• Regarded as “People’s Best Vendor” reputation in the industry. This earns them first pick of market share in new build regions, due to their focus on high quality results and strong client relationships.
• Company culture of investing in its employees through career advancement and continuing education, plus top-level industry coaching from best-in-the-business leadership.
• Company is heavily invested in growing operations and capital expenditures to meet high market demand for large-venue projects.
• Serve as the initial point of contact for the team and clients on all IT infrastructure projects.
• Manage the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within budget, time, and quality parameters.
• Review design options and recommend the best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials. Document accordingly.
• Provide project leadership in the execution of projects; direct the project team and communicate requirements to both internal and external organizations.
• Develop project budget forecast and proactively manage budget needs based on business requirements.
• Connect and build strong lasting bonds with new and existing clients.
• Work cross-functionally with other project units to deliver projects on time, and within scope.
• 10+ years’ experience in program management related to IT infrastructure and design.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in related discipline.
• Demonstrated knowledge in the creation, planning, integration, execution and/or detailed-oriented project management of telecommunications and data communications technology.
• BICSI RCDD certification required; PMP certification a plus.
• Adept at AutoCAD or similar design programs.
• Familiar with technology systems, including GPON, PA systems, video surveillance, PBX, VOIP, integrated AV, etc.
• Understanding of TIA/BICSI/etc. practices for structured cabling.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.