Blue Signal Search
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are hiring an Sr. Production Planner to oversee all planning duties and provide communication between internal departments to maintain the flow of materials.
The Sr. Production Planner will be responsible for plan, schedule, release and manage purchase, and work orders. This role will work with internal/external suppliers to resolve material issues, including shortages, urgent customer demands, etc. The Sr. Production Planner will play a meaningful role in supply chain operations by collaborating with suppliers, sales, and finance to develop and execute a sales planning forecast.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package and bonus potential.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Industry is on the rise – with the COVID pandemic and other health initiatives taking precedence, the pharma, drug, and supplement companies are booming.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with operations dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• High level of autonomy in this role, taking part in a lean team where you would be the sole owner of the role – giving you the chance to truly build your career to what you want it.
• Great work-life balance.
• Support Production Manager with product planning, order, inventory control, customer support, invoicing and tracking of shipping materials.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Coordinate with support functions (QC, engineering, materials, shipping) to ensure the timely production flow and shipment of products.
• Analyze and monitor all data points as related to sales and forecasts including weekly POS, shipments, orders, current market trends, seasonal trends, new item performance and product version changes.
• Work closely with operations and provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
• Constantly look for ways to improve a process in order to reduce lead-time and eliminate non-value-added activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required. Business administration, supply chain, economics, finance, etc.
• 8+ years of experience in forecasting, supply planning, inventory planning, or other related field.
• APICS, CPIM, or Six Sigma Lean certification.
• Solid understanding of inventory management and manufacturing practices and procedures.
• Manufacturing experience in the food & beverage and/or nutrition industry, a plus.
• Understands MRP software and can make good decisions based on the output.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word.
• In-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
• Competency in performing multiple functional tasks, highly detail oriented
• Ability to communicate cross functionally. Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.