Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global imaging provider focused on innovation within 3D measurement technologies. They manufacture a wide range of products and applications and work hands on with customers to find the right solutions for their measurement and imaging needs across all industries. They are hiring a Sr. Product Quality Engineer to manage the quality of hardware products throughout the entire product lifecycle.
The Sr. Product Quality Engineer will work to top quality and assurance in all hardware products developed for 3D imaging and measurement solutions. This includes maintaining metrics and indicators to identify trends that adversely affect product quality and business performance. This person will work closely with Operations, Engineering, and Sales to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend/ implement solutions that improve product quality.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
• Make a lasting impact in a strongly established company who operated with an emphasis on putting people first.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Company is dedicated to innovation and ensure top-notch technology is available.
• Highly supportive leadership with a culture of investing and growing employees.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Opportunity for training and development in order to advance career – multiple career progression paths.
• Continuously analyze hardware product performance using data driven methods while innovating processes to simplify, reduce cost, and optimize cycle time.
• Consult with vendors and suppliers to ensure product and project compliance and drive root cause and corrective action.
• Utilize quality analytics tools to validate resolution of any issues to ensure quality goals are met and sustainable.
• Facilitate corrective actions, closed loop process controls and continuous improvement methods to improve product/process predictability and capability.
• Articulate and effectively communicate quality-related issues in terms of risk and potential impact to the brand, financials, schedules, etc.
• Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to generate safe, high quality, cost effective products at scale.
• Ensure adherence to company quality practices. Contribute to the development of key quality procedures leveraging industry best practices.
• BS in Engineering or related field required.
• 5+ years of previous experience in quality engineering of hardware products required.
• Background in the manufacturing industry preferred.
• Experience working closely with suppliers and manufacturers.
• Familiar in implementing ISO Quality Management Systems and requirements.
• Strong IT and Lean Manufacturing skills. Knowledge in SAP, a huge plus.
• Open to domestics and international travel up to 25%.
• Excellent ability to work cross functionally and communicate clearly with both internal and external individuals. Leadership skills desired.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.