Blue Signal Search
Our client combines top materials, equipment, services, and automation to provide essential protection for goods and end users across several consumer industries. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to support their packaging product lines through lifecycle planning and product positioning.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategizing new product features and supporting product lifecycles to drive product development from design to production. They will coordinate cross-functionally with engineering, product, and sales teams, gaining and sharing key insights for product marketing opportunities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and more.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation. They treat their workforce like family!
• Stable company with over hundreds of years of experience developing and producing top of the line products.
• Company and its plants have one of the best safety records in the industry. The position is virtually set up for success!
• Opportunity for training and development in order to advance career within – multiple career progression paths.
• Lead the execution of product marketing strategies from start to finish and leverage internal support, driving collaboration.
• Manage product strategy through research, feedback, and analysis to influence strategy, capture of customers, and product promotion.
• Build product awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet target audience needs and maximize ROI.
• Research and analyze competitors in the space and analyze the company’s performance against them in various ranking touchpoints.
• Drive adoption and expansion of products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to products.
• Work with global sales, marketing, and purchasing teams to identify sales forecasts, advertising and market placement opportunities, product development costs, and cost-effective vendors.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments within the industry, competitor movements, etc. and leverage that intel to adjust product strategy accordingly.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field, required.
• 10+ years of experience marketing commercial products.
• Strong rigid thermoforming experience and background in design.
• Previous marketing background in packing/plastics. Engineering background, a plus.
• Proven experience in driving market insights into successful strategy development and deployment for customer buy-in.
• Strong understanding of product marketing, forecasting, margins, profits, market climate, and equations.
• Experience in competitor analysis and demonstratable understanding of the packaging industry and current market.
• Keen business acumen and the ability to accurately forecast and navigate market challenges.
• SAP experience, a plus.
• Excellent communication skills; comfortable speaking with decision-makers at all levels of an organization across many departments.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.