Sr. Product Manager
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client provides orchestration, data management, and cloud driven solutions in a SaaS model, to companies looking to move to cloud-native applications – globally! Their top-tier enterprise solutions are dominating and disrupting major networking giants and top industry players. They are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to oversee product development throughout the entirety of the product lifecycle for their multi/hybrid cloud and container solutions.
The Sr. Product Manager will strategize new product features and support product lifecycles to drive development from planning, to design and delivery, ensuring ROI of initiatives. They will be responsible for driving the product development from design to production based on market gaps and trends.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• Committed investors who recently added another round of $MM funding.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the white-hot market within cloud virtualization and architecture.
• History of impressive customer satisfaction, with many raving about the quality of the product.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Lead product development strategy from end to end, including developing value propositions and business cases for new features.
• Be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements to design, to development, to testing, and implementation.
• Interface with high-level partners and internal teams to gather business requirements and roadmaps for new products. Support rollout process and ensure timeline is kept.
• Collaborate with product managers and engineers to set schedules for production, measure product line success to verify ROI is realized, and oversee product lifecycle.
• Partner with cross-functional teams in defining and communicating user experience and design direction.
• Give strategic direction to sales and marketing on branding, product positioning, pricing, competitors, and market trends.
• Identify market trends, analyze data, and gather a deep understanding of consumer behavior to develop customer-centric solutions.
• Understand the company’s strategic and competitive position to distill and contribute to product strategy that informs product development.
• 3+ years of product management leadership experience in the hyperconverged infrastructure space.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related study.
• Technical engineering background with experience working with VM or container-centered components (Kubernetes, VLAN, virtual switches, etc.).
• In-depth knowledge and experience with the design and implementation of distributed applications, using Containers, Kubernetes, Big Data, etc.
• Must have hands-on experience with all stages of product design, from user research, UI/UX, coding, and field enablement.
• Familiarity with cloud solutions and technology, including:
• Hyperconverged infrastructures
• Container/VM technologies (Kubernetes)
• Cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
• Virtual switches & networking
• Data management and storage
• High attention to detail and quality in a deadline-focused environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical and critical thinking skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.