Blue Signal Search
Our client manufactures and delivers top plastics and rubber components globally. They are hiring a Sr. Process Engineer to support efforts to streamline and automate manufacturing processes for a large plastic molding facility, delivering a wide range of products.
The Sr. Process Engineer will lead assessing capabilities, prioritizing, and implementing improvements within molding operations. As a leader, they are responsible for overseeing daily manufacturing operations, locating inefficiency, and developing areas for potential improvement.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay, plus comprehensive benefits.
• Lean, efficient manufacturing environment.
• Company is privately held with strong financial backing.
• High degree of freedom to refine operational and manufacturing processes.
• Culture of high quality.
• Company is profitable and stable, with recent growth through strategic acquisitions.
• Work with engineering and production teams to develop fixes for workflow problems and recurring issues.
• Support operational excellence and safety standards within the plant.
• Hold responsibility for growth projects that support excellence initiatives.
• Develop continuous improvement projects guided by collecting and analyzing data collected from the manufacturing process.
• Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Automate manual processes and improve efficiency.
• Support high quality and safety standards within the plant.
• Leverage extensive technical knowledge of molding machines to create fluidity and excellence within the engineering function.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• 8+ years of manufacturing engineering experience in injection molding.
• BSME or relevant engineering degree.
• Strong background in the medical device or related industry.
• Leadership and/or management experience preferred. Must be able to act as a subject matter expert and change agent for the team.
• Demonstrated experience working with plastics, rubber, injection molding, and/or silicone.
• Knowledge of safety and continuous improvement best practices. Certifications and/or prior trainings in safety a plus.
• Hands-on experience with material requirements planning.
• Adept at SolidWorks or other CAD software.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.