Sr. PHP Developer
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a full range of market-leading audio/visual services and tools to their clients across a wide range of industries. They are dedicated to helping small businesses thrive, through their innovative solution offerings and in-depth industry expertise. They are looking for a Sr. PHP Developer to lead the development of new tools and service offerings for both internal and external use.
The Sr. PHP Developer will be responsible for building frontend components, providing recommendations on architecture and solution design, and optimizing solution performance and reliability. This individual will collaborate with the IT team to implement, test, and continuously deliver new features. Must be willing to relocate to Milwaukee, WI.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, vision, dental, and a 401(k) match.
• Relaxed working environment at a company that embraces a “work hard, play hard” mentality.
• Work closely with like-minded industry professionals dedicated to innovation and success.
• Strong company culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Multiple career advancement paths: ability to develop niche skills and move into management.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Outstanding customer-focused perspective, dedicated to helping small businesses succeed by delivering top-notch services.
• Direct access to C-level executives and a high degree of visibility within the company.
• Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Design and develop applications in PHP, ensuring scalability, repeatability, support, etc.
• Develop complex, intelligent, and secure software applications with modern technologies for implementation on both client and servicer side.
• Build backend APIs and frontend UIs that are simple and powerful.
• Create code in full stack capacity – involving several languages.
• Adhere to best practices, technical standards, etc. through testing and team-wide support.
• Identify inefficiencies and analyze root cause and solutions.
• Stay up to date on the newest technologies and act as SME for upper management to propose and prioritize upgrades.
• 3+ years of full stack software development experience using PHP.
• BS in Computer Science or relevant field.
• Experience with MySQL, Node, Apache, Docker, AWS, and other technologies and languages.
• Background working with networked cameras and video, a plus.
• Strong background building authenticated APIs.
• Ability to accurately estimate project scope and tasks.
• Self-starter capable of taking on tasks without explicit direction.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.