Blue Signal Search
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products. They are hiring a Sr. Maintenance Supervisor to oversee maintenance and operations in a high-mix production environment.
The Sr. Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance of electronic and mechanical systems and machinery at the facility. This role will manage daily manufacturing and maintenance operations, communicating goals, scheduling, and developing employees within their practice field. They will be a leader in the facility areas, creating a culture of safety and continuous improvement.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package and bonus potential.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with operations dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Take an active role in managing the overall operations of maintenance employees, identifying opportunities for improvement, and conducting employee coaching.
• Act as a catalyst for change while standardizing KPI’s, training, and leadership procedures and performing root cause analysis.
• Build structure for reliability programs through team management including budget, workflow, scheduling, reporting, hiring, and more.
• Align internal employees and outside resources with company safety processes and procedures.
• Ensure preventative maintenance for all equipment is in order, along with equipment history and work history.
• Establish and keep inventory for supplies and spare parts.
• Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Research and implement predictive maintenance technologies to benefit productivity.
• Manage capital budget and oversee machine maintenance efforts as needed.
• 10+ years of mechanical or technical engineering experience.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory role within manufacturing.
• Experience working maintenance in food manufacturing or a related industry, a plus.
• Strong managerial capabilities such as recording, controlling inventory, scheduling, etc.
• Experience with adhering to industry safety regulations.
• Strong background in a fast-paced product manufacturing or packaging environment with proven ability to work well under pressure.
• In-depth understanding of OSHA guidelines, health and safety standards and compliance.
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.