Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading global solutions provider of connected household appliances specifically within heating and cooling. They are hiring a Sr. IoT Product Manager to help manage relationships and communication between service partners and expand and innovate their IoT product offerings.
The Sr. IoT Product Manager will work with partners, business development, engineering, support, marketing, and sales to build and deliver best-in-class IoT products. They will be responsible for driving the product development from design to production based on market gaps and trends.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), healthcare, perks, and more.
• Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Management has deep experience in the IoT industry. Strong commitment to and passion within the space.
• Hands on involvement in cutting-edge connectivity solutions.
• Independence and decision-making power. Team rising in company importance as IoT space becomes more prominent in competitive marketplace.
• Highly successful history of expansion and strong financial standing.
• Manage product lifecycle from end to end, including developing value propositions and business cases for new products.
• Assist business development team with identifying and qualifying ideal prospects.
• Provide forecasting reports and work with management to develop budget and strategy objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue and anticipate market changes. Stay up-to-date on competitor pricing and positioning to influence and adjust strategy as needed.
• Interface with high-level partners and internal teams to gather business requirements for software and hardware.
• Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and R&D teams to support product branding, roadmaps, customer-facing material, go-to-market strategy, etc.
• Produce data sheets, product feature marketing materials, technical user manuals, product specifications, and other related documentation.
• Build product “pipeline” to roll out new products and product versions.
• Make regular reports to senior management on product development timeline, competitive intelligence, compliance laws, and market trends.
• Work cross-functionally to develop new solutions and integrate emerging technology within the IoT space.
• 5+ years of product management experience with expertise in IoT and connected technology.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
• Technical background in product engineering with the ability to communicate technical product functions.
• Strong general understanding and vision for IoT hardware, software, firmware, and technical requirements.
• Advanced experience in IoT software development: iOS, Android, and Linux mobile applications, and Google Home, Alexa, and Samsung.
• Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
• Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with decision-makers across a range of industries.
• Intellectual curiosity and passion for IoT market.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.