Sr. Internal Auditor
Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top home builder and manufacturer within their industry. They design a wide range of building products and type of homes for families to enjoy. With nearly 6 decades of industry experience, they have become a quality, manufacturing leader nationwide. They are hiring a Sr. Internal Auditor to oversee internal compliance audits documentation and scheduling.
The Sr. Internal Auditor will lead internal documentation and compliance, alongside the audit team. In addition to documenting compliance, they will review internal controls, conduct risk assessments, and support audit procedure improvement.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, PTO plan, and more.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Company mission dedicated to quality and innovation.
• Be a part of a large, well-established brand with like-minded passionate individuals.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Culture of high performance and excellent customer care.
• Conduct financial and operational audits nationwide, identifying and correcting compliance issues, documentation shortfalls, and inefficiencies.
• Plan engagements and meet with team leaders and other stakeholders to develop a plan and adhere to project budget.
• Identify risks and assist teams to develop improved controls and procedures.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and financial strategy decisions.
• Review and improve existing audit procedures.
• Assist with investigations and other in-depth audits.
• Manage auditing team and deliver training as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 3-5+ years of auditing experience, public and/or internal.
• Experience in auditing records, financial risk management, financial analysis, and other related auditing services.
• Knowledge of GAAP, SOX, COSO, and other auditing/accounting standards.
• Proficiency with accounting software (ProSystem, MS Excel, Intuit, QuickBooks).
• CPA, CFE, CIA, or related designation, required.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
• Background in a manufacturing environment or industry experience, a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.