Blue Signal Search
Our client leads innovation in the electrical and electronic manufacturing space. They have an unrivaled reputation in the industry as the top provider of high-quality and innovative lighting solutions for consumers, businesses, and government users. They are hiring a Sr. Hardware Engineer to lead and guide a cross-functional team, provide hands-on build support, perform critical debugging and testing, and move product through the development cycle to completion and to scaled production.
The Sr. Hardware Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing hardware for embedded wireless devices and systems driving development from design to production. This role will interface with all engineering teams and management to ensure reliability during all phases of a products lifecycle.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, investment options, and more.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
• Stable company with over 40 years of experience.
• High level of control over project goals, process, and software platform features.
• Strong company culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Design end-to-end embedded hardware solutions, including design, prototyping, implementation strategy, unit testing, and documentation.
• Develop performance test solutions as part of an electrical engineering team of senior firmware, hardware, and software engineers.
• Troubleshoot and triage hardware issues within the wireless networking framework.
• Write and participate in reviewing of specifications.
• Develop value propositions and business cases for new products.
• Collaborate with hardware teams to support prototype design testing and troubleshooting, and product improvement. Work with factory to bring to mass production.
• Verify product designs meet all product requirements for performance, reliability, cost, manufacturability, and testability.
• Maintain a hardware-heavy focus, with proficiency in software applications.
• Identify opportunities and propose technical improvements by applying advanced electrical design skills & knowledge.
• 10+ years of experience in embedded hardware design, preferably within consumer products and high inventory values.
• BSEE or BSCS.
• Recent prior experience working with control systems and/or microprocessor based operating systems, preferred.
• Familiarity with Ethernet, USB, EMI, and other methodologies.
• Technical understanding of wireless industry and/or three-phase power systems and communication protocol, a plus.
• Strong technical presentation, documentation, and communication skills.
• Adept in all areas of MS Office.
• Strong analytical skills for complex engineering and product development problems.
• Self-starter mentality with the ability to confidently work independently.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.