Blue Signal Search
Our client is a big name in the entertainment industry as a leading distributor of movies and shows. They bring high-quality entertainment to countless markets across the globe and throughout their vast history and expertise, have become an extremely respected leader in the industry. They are hiring a Sr. Full Stack Developer to support software development for innovative solutions and service offerings.
The Sr. Full Stack Developer will be designing and developing new products and features focusing on front-end development while working in collaboration with back-end developers. This role will become a product expert and be an active contributor during design and implementation phases of the software development lifecycle.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K match, PTO and more.
• Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
• Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
• Passionate and talented engineering team. Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line software and tools.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work remotely or in a hybrid model.
• Define and execute software architecture strategy and contribute to overall development lifecycle.
• Own software development services from design, testing, continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
• Collaborate with teams on both internal and external customer-facing media solutions, utilizing common industry technologies.
• Perform testing and develop scripting languages and automation frameworks to support efforts.
• Work in an agile development environment and leading junior software development and architecture team members to develop intelligent features and products.
• Oversee bug fixes and de-escalate as needed.
• Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• Research and learn new technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience developing front-end software design using C# and .NET framework.
• Experience in relevant web development frameworks such as Angular, .Net Core and .Net 4, Web API, ASP.NET MVC, etc.
• .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Typescript.
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows Servers, as well as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Background in development tools such as SVN, Git, continuous integration, automated testing frameworks, and APIs such as RESTful, Azure, GraphQL.
• Familiarity with MVS, VVM, and NgRX.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback.
• A true passion for developing software and a desire to learn about new technologies and processes.
• Strong communication skills, with proven experience working cross functionally to build and optimize a successful solution.
• Proven success working in a remote environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.