Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an important part of the public safety system, offering users connectivity through wireless network, broadband, and Wi-Fi. With such a high emphasis on serving their communities and continued business demands, they are hiring a Sr. FP&A Manager to lead the company’s finance strategies and forecast planning.
The Sr. FP&A Manager will provide business insights that drive a deeper understanding of business performance to enhance decision making. They will be responsible for developing actionable plans and processes to ensure proper FP&A that translates into company-wide success.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Stability within an essential services company.
• Central role within a key team, involved in discussions with senior leadership for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing wireless industry.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Lead overall FP&A activities related to budgeting, forecasting, and long-term cash flow management and planning.
• Collaborate with internal teams such as legal, HR, and finance in order to ensure accurate forecasting, record keeping, and planning.
• Develop, analyze, and report KPIs, dashboards and other performance indicators on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Ensure federal compliancy and monitor financial risks.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, budget forecasts, and expense reports.
• Review internal controls and process workflows to identify areas of improvement.
• Manage accounting documentation and adhere to accounting best practices.
• Provide financial data and insights to support business decisions including capital appropriations, expansion strategies, logistic network changes, product line changes, etc.
• Assist project managers with project budgets and cost analysis.
• 8+ years of relevant professional experience in FP&A in complex business environments or fields like business strategy/analytics, financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
• 2+ years of experience in a senior level role, solely managing company-wide FP&A initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Data Analysis, MIS, or a related field.
• Have a broad business view, high degree of curiosity, and ability to view the business and solve problems with an executive mindset.
• Exceptional analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, modeling, database management, Excel, etc.
• Prior experience using NetSuite, SQL and BI software is a plus.
• Background working within a highly technical industry such as telecom, wireless, or electronics is preferred.
• High level of ownership of assigned tasks and independent initiative to achieve exceptional results.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to interact with various management levels.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in finance & accounting recruiting. We have a strong reputation for finding top talent in private equity, asset management, financial services, FinTech, and accounting leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3IKiOzm
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.