Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Sr. Energy Analyst to conduct market research and manage global energy supply and demand.
The Sr. Energy Analyst will be focusing their research and conduct analysis on climate, renewable energy, and legislative policies. They will become a subject matter expert on global energy and work closely with the Global Economic team regarding policy issues. They will communicate and present results and findings to the appropriate departments and executives.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
• Fitness and transportation reimbursement, work/life programs.
• Excellent vacation package and strong work/life balance.
• High visibility and exposure to senior leaders and executives within a global company.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Work with an experienced team with 80 combined years of experience.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Conduct thorough research on energy industry issues and policies and summarizes implications.
• Monitor energy load and supply trends and developments at the local, state, regional and national levels, and incorporates that data into the models, as necessary.
• Assist with development and implementation of renewable energy sourcing.
• Identify and develop means to address critical energy policy issues that may affect long-term resource strategy.
• Create internal workflows, including data analysis, primary research through interviews, and gathering data from public and proprietary sources.
• Assist with business development activities such as sharing market views, methodology, and research processes through virtual or in-person presentations.
• Support activities related to achieving company sustainability goals.
• 5-10+ years of experience in energy, sustainability, biofuel, or climate industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in planning, business, economics, policy, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• Background in energy trading or research on a global scale preferred.
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint, Access, and Excel.
• Analytical ability to distinguish multiple components of a problem and develop conclusions using quantitative skills and tools.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Ability to engage and effectively communicate technical findings to non-technical team members.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.