Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent company that provides products to industries like oil & gas, mining, construction, and service members. With decades of expertise, they are known as a leader in their space. Due to growth, they are hiring a Sr. Embedded Engineer to support the development of embedded software components used in IoT and wireless products.
The Sr. Embedded Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing software for embedded wireless devices and systems. They will support the development and technical direction of software architecture using C/C++ and Linux.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, tuition assistance, 401(K), pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, and more.
• Established, reputable company with decades of experience and a robust portfolio of products.
• Highly engaged, tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• Affordable cost of living in a city quickly becoming the next tech capital.
• Design end-to-end embedded software solutions, including design, prototyping, implementation strategy, unit testing, and documentation in an embedded Linux/RTOS environment.
• Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Develop performance test solutions as part of a team of embedded firmware, hardware, and software engineers.
• Write and participate in reviewing of specifications.
• Develop feature enhancements for wireless and IoT devices.
• Drive toward automation of all tests within a CI/CD environment.
• Troubleshoot, debug, and triage software issues within the wireless networking framework.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• 3+ years of experience in embedded software development, preferably within wireless or IoT product development.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS.
• Excellent grasp of C++.
• Industry experience with Linux or Python in an embedded environment, preferred.
• Experience developing within point-to-point technology, emerging tech, IoT, embedded systems, etc.
• Background working with RTOS (Real Time Operating Systems) and multi-threaded environments. Amazon FreeRTOS experience beneficial.
• Understanding and experience with wireless communication and networking protocols.
• Strong communication, organization, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.