Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing consumer goods with an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are looking to hire a Sr. Electrical Project Manager to plan, manage, and execute electrical focused projects.
The Sr. Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of project goals in terms of cost, time, functionality, regulations, safety, and according to expectations. This individual will support and provide mentorship to the Project Management team while ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules, and regulations.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Lead key, enterprise-wide electrical projects through all phases.
• Establish project charter including scope of work, goals, and deliverables together with the relevant project champion and project lead to support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Establish the project team/structure necessary to reach the project goals and ensure appropriate coaching/development/performance feedback to all direct reports in order to develop a strong and competent team.
• Utilize best practices and tools for project management and execution in a fast-paced product manufacturing environment.
• Determine project objectives, timeline, budget, and performance standards.
• Coordinate resources and personnel.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• BS in relevant field required, Masters degree, a plus.
• 10+ years of project management experience focused on driving results within complex electrical-based change initiatives.
• Demonstrated experience with one or more enterprise management systems and project management methodologies.
• Industry certifications (PMP, PE, PMI) preferred.
• Computer skills in MS Office, SharePoint, power tools and scheduling tools and software, a plus.
• Strong leadership and communication skills; able coordinate between departments and with third party vendors. Confidence in customer-facing aspects.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.