Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers connected devices and their outstanding products are renowned in commercial and residential markets. They are hiring a Product Manager to help expand and innovate their electronics product offerings.
The Electronics Product Manager will interface with top engineers, marketers, and salespeople working on cutting-edge products in residential and commercial applications. They will be responsible for driving the product development from design to production based on market gaps and trends and gaining effective ROI.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), healthcare, perks, and more.
• Team is extremely well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Risk-taking team with a “no fear for failure” type culture. If they fail, they like to fail fast in order to take immediate direction and learn from it.
• Management has deep experience in the industry. Strong commitment to and passion within the space.
• Independence and decision-making power.
• Strong support for employee development, including skills development, support for side projects, and continuing education opportunities.
• Manage product lifecycle from end to end, including developing value propositions and business cases for new products.
• Work with product management and engineers to set schedules for production, measure product line success to verify ROI is realized, and oversee product lifecycle/SKUs.
• Develop detailed profiles of target customer data and niche market opportunities based on in-depth knowledge product market. Assist business development team with identifying and qualifying ideal prospects.
• Interface with high-level partners and internal teams to gather business requirements for software and hardware. Support rollout process and ensure timeline is kept.
• Participate in vendor selection and help ensure cost effectiveness and quality materials.
• Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and R&D teams to support product branding, roadmaps, customer-facing material, go-to-market strategy, and PR.
• Produce data sheets, product feature marketing materials, technical user manuals, product specifications, and other related documentation.
• Build product “pipeline” to roll out new products and product versions. Diversify product line and value-added services to address key market areas.
• Make regular reports to senior management on product development timeline, marketing strategy, competitive intelligence, compliance laws, and relevant market trends.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering.
• 7+ years of total product management experience, with experience in all aspects of life cycle.
• Must have background in full product lifecycle to be able to understand timelines and how to manage them.
• Ability to sell technical product functions as value props for end customer as well as stakeholders. Be able to tell which product will be worthwhile and marketable, and why.
• Strong general understanding and vision for hardware, software, and technical requirements.
• Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with decision-makers across a range of industries.
• Intellectual curiosity and passion for products.
• Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills given market knowledge and technical prowess.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.