Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top provider in smart devices, wireless products, autonomous robotics, and more for commercial IoT. They are hiring a Sr. Director of Marketing to drive product and solution messaging that positions them as a market and thought leader in key technology segments such as industrial technology, energy, transportation, and more.
The Sr. Director of Marketing is a technical subject-matter expert who is responsible for the positioning of winning, industry-disrupting IoT products. They will coordinate cross-functionally with engineering, product, and sales teams, gaining and sharing key insights for product marketing opportunities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus stock options. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401K match, life insurance, and more.
• Diverse, successful portfolio of devices with a wide range of applications.
• Highly experienced leadership with an extensive technology background at large enterprises and successful start-up companies, that will be sure to enhance the customer journey.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Company is in the middle of a highly successful expansion of its products into new industry verticals, and entrance into a new wave of technology.
• Agile and responsive team with an entrepreneurial mindset, backed by the resources of a global company.
• High level of control over project goals, process, and marketing vision.
• Work with internal teams and CEO to develop and execute campaign for new product suite.
• Lead team on go-to-market strategy from ideation to launch of key technologies.
• Lead the product strategy through research, feedback, and analysis to influence strategy, capture of customers, and product promotion.
• Research and analyze competitors in the IoT technology space and analyze the company’s performance against them in various ranking touchpoints.
• Drive adoption and expansion of products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to relevant B2B product applications.
• Create marketing materials including video, email, presentation, graphics, web landing page content, and other collateral for digital branding and engagement.
• Lead all digital marketing initiatives including social engagement, strategic partnerships, measuring and improving online engagement, SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting, and marketing automation
• Build product awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet target audience needs and maximize ROI.
• Lead the execution of marketing strategies from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
• Optimize website content and landing pages for new product line to reduce bounce rate, improve traffic flow, reduce downtime, and increase conversions.
• Oversee geographically diverse marketing team, in support of common goal of capturing buy in from B2B clients, VARs, and large commercial enterprise users.
• 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing for IoT or related technology.
• Background in asset tracking and asset management preferred.
• Proven success in building and executing complex GTM strategy and long-cycle marketing campaigns, specifically targeting B2B.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing or communications required.
• Strong leadership capabilities with proven success in overseeing and supporting winning marketing teams.
• Proven experience in driving market insights into successful strategy development and deployment for customer buy-in.
• Hunger to overachieve goals. Someone creative in their methods but focused on raising the bar through thought-leadership.
• Strong communication skills; comfortable speaking with decision-makers at all levels of an organization across many departments.
• Keen business acumen and the ability to accurately forecast and navigate market challenges.
• Strong understanding of product marketing, forecasting, margins, profits, market climate, and equations.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.