Blue Signal Search
Our client is an important part of the public safety system, offering users connectivity through wireless network, broadband, and Wi-Fi. They are hiring a Sr. Corporate Financial Analyst to provide financial insights for our leadership team and enable our enterprise-wide finance strategies. You will do this through the building of FP&A capabilities and supporting key finance processes for data analysis and reporting.
The Sr. Corporate Financial Analyst will provide business insights that drive a deeper understanding of the business performance to enhance decision making.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits unlimited PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Stability within an essential services company.
• Central role within a key team, involved in discussions with senior leadership for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing wireless industry.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting and analysis on key metrics.
• Develop, analyze and report KPIs, dashboards and other performance indicators on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Test and help implement new technology initiatives and improvements to existing systems
• Increase role productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools.
• Partner with the business and technology teams to develop business requirements to establish timelines and ensure on time completion of projects.
• Play a key role in the execution of the FP&A support required for the monthly accounting close process.
• Support the budgeting and forecasting process for the department responsible by providing data analysis, financial projections, and key assumptions.
• Provide financial data and insights in support of business decisions including capital appropriations, expansion strategies, logistic network changes, product line changes, etc.
• MUST be in a commutable distance of the posting location.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Data, MIS, or a related field.
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience in FP&A in complex business environments or fields like business strategy/analytics, financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
• Excellent team leadership skills, with prior experience managing direct reports.
• Have a broad business view, high degree of curiosity, and ability to view the business and solve problems with an executive mindset.
• Exceptional analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills with proficiency with Google Suite and Excel.
• High level of ownership of assigned tasks and independent initiative, where appropriate, to achieve exceptional results.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to interact with various management levels.
• Prior experience with FP&A tooling (ex. Anaplan) experience is a plus.
• Prior experience using Netsuite, SQL and BI software is a plus.
• Prior experience working within a highly technical industry is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.