Blue Signal Search
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Sr. Capital Project Manager experienced in the industrial/manufacturing space to serve as the subject matter expert through all stages of projects lifecycle.
The Sr. Capital Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of project goals in terms of cost, time, functionality, regulations, Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), safety and according to expectations. This individual will provide leadership to the Project Management team while ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules, and regulations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
• Ever-growing organization at the onset of a new transformation plan.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Ability to make a visible impact with a global organization.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including finance, software, and procurement support and tools.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Lead key CapEx projects through all phases.
• Establish project charter including scope of work, goals, and deliverables together with the relevant project champion and project lead to support business objectives in collaboration with other senior management and stakeholders.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Establish the project team/structure necessary to reach the project goals and ensures appropriate coaching/development/performance feedback to all direct reports in order to develop a strong and competent team.
• Utilize best practices and tools for project management and execution in a fast-paced product manufacturing environment.
• Determine project objectives, timeline, budget, and performance standards.
• Coordinate resources and personnel.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• Work with the Engineering department to ensure capital purchases meet the site requirements and keep site equipment standards current.
• 7+ years of experience in industrial project management.
• Demonstrated history working with complex, multi-year projects.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field – engineering, technology, etc.
• PMP or similar project management certification.
• Experience working with EPC and EPCM contractors.
• Background in industrial project management with strong understanding of project planning, processes, and commissioning.
• Understanding of KPIs and cost engineering as they relate to CapEx project management.
• Strong leadership and communication skills; able coordinate between departments and with third party vendors. Confidence in customer-facing aspects.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.