Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an important part of the public safety system, offering users connectivity through wireless network, broadband, and Wi-Fi. They are hiring a Sr. Business Analyst to lead the design and implementation of data processes and architecture that will uncover opportunities for improvement.
The Sr. Business Analyst will oversee a team working to translate business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models to meet the needs of the organization. This role will require excellent analytical skills, the ability to implement cross-functional initiatives, and experience implementing solutions and managing BI projects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits including PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Stability within an essential services company.
• Central role within a key team, involved in discussions with senior leadership for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing wireless industry.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Spearhead the evaluation of business processes, proactively identifying opportunities for enhancement and implementing solutions to drive operations.
• Initiate comprehensive reviews of existing processes, employing analytical insights to foster continuous improvement.
• Lead dynamic presentations to disseminate valuable ideas, findings, and recommendations.
• Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making throughout the organization.
• Take charge of end-to-end software implementations, working with external partners to ensure seamless integration and successful deployment.
• Perform meticulous requirements analysis, leveraging advanced analytical techniques to extract meaningful insights.
• Skillfully document and communicate the outcomes of analytical efforts, presenting clear and concise reports that engage stakeholders and drive informed actions and initiatives.
• Harness the power of stakeholder collaboration, extracting critical information through effective communication and producing dynamic reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, BI, or a related field. MBA a plus.
• 7+ years of experience in data management and business analysis.
• Proven track record of using technology and information to capitalize on business opportunities and deliver optimized results.
• Strong experience documenting business processes and leveraging data modeling and reporting tools (Tableau, Slack, Salesforce, Confluence, MS Suite, NetSuite).
• Excellent leadership abilities, particularly in leading cross-functional project management initiatives, leveraging effective collaboration to drive successful outcomes.
• Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, ensuring efficient and timely completion of tasks.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3JZNTim
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.