Blue Signal Search
Our client is supports medical centers internationally. They manufacture products that help customers develop and produce biologic drugs. They are hiring a Sr. Accountant to support accounting and tax activities within the company. This person will participate in a thriving, experienced accounting team.
The Sr. Accountant is responsible for delivering sound financial advice and setting goals for the accounting team’s activities. As a team, they will be fully responsible for monthly close activities, quarterly analysis, financial reporting, budget setting, and related accounting activities. As an individual contributor, they will support Accounting Management with ad hoc projects as needed.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, equity opportunity, and comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401K match, and more.
• Opportunity to develop niche background knowledge in the highly competitive, newly developed, and technologically advanced medical technology space.
• Successful portfolio of products with a wide range of applications.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Ability to help the company tap into a global marketplace and be a part of the key support system that leads to the next big breakthrough in biomed.
• High visibility role with the consistent interface with executive leadership.
• Work with internal accounting and finance teams to record, prepare, and review journal entries, payroll, monthly closes, balance sheets, contracts, and more.
• Help prepare AR and review with GL for compliance with GAAP, internal controls, SEC reporting, and other regulations.
• Oversee financial planning activities, including forecasting, analysis, budget setting, and reconciliation.
• Conduct quarterly analysis and related financial reporting. Build financial models and forecasts. Analyze financial statements, supporting schedules, and yields.
• Present financial analysis to executive management with recommended actions.
• Ensure compliance with GAAP, company policies, and all legal procedures.
• Complete audits, identifying and correcting outstanding errors, compliance issues, and inefficiencies. Investigate and provide solutions for errored accounts.
• 3+ years of accounting and/or auditing experience.
• CPA, CFE, CIA, or other certifications a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• Knowledge of GAAP and typical internal controls.
• Experience with major ERPs and accounting software is a plus. Excel and PC skills necessary.
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously – possess strong organizational skills and time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.