Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers cloud solutions like managed services, data modernization, remote team collaboration, and more for various enterprises nationwide. Due to growing demand, they are hiring a Sr. Account Executive to market the company’s public cloud solutions through business development and prospecting efforts. They will own opportunities through the full sales cycle from lead to close.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and benefits program.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, high-growth cloud space.
• Company that has been recognized through awards for being a premier cloud partner and a great place to work.
• Sales team does all prospecting and closes all deals.
• Excellent industry reputation within the cloud space; many satisfied Fortune 1000 customers.
• Collaborate with internal sales teams to develop and execute comprehensive territory plans, increasing sales and expanding market share.
• Close deals for advanced public cloud solutions including CRM development, ERP system integration, information security, change management, modernization, and more.
• Identify customer business goals and assist business development team in creating custom RFQs/RFPs in response to enterprise customers’ needs.
• Maintain a robust pipeline and develop long-term, strategic relationships with key accounts, becoming a premier partner in the cloud space.
• Create, manage, and report on partner funnel and provide accurate and timely forecasts, leveraging Salesforce and other company tools.
• Define and manage GTM strategy for cloud partners, working alongside internal marketing teams to stand out within the market.
• 5+ years of cloud solutions sales experience with a track record of overachieving quotas.
• Must have experience with public cloud – AWS, GCP, Azure. Certifications a plus.
• Strong relationship-building skills for long sales cycles.
• Proven success within the enterprise space, with the ability to talk business with C-levels.
• Hunter mentality with proven success in building new accounts.
• Understanding of related solutions, including SaaS, managed IT, networking, cybersecurity, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.