Blue Signal Search
Our client is a growing leader in the health IT field. As they find themselves facing continuing demand for their services in the ever-expanding healthcare market, they are looking to add an SQL Developer to the team.
This person will be working alongside the product team to create and implement SQL database solutions as needed. The SQL Developer will also be responsible for creating new or modifying existing database designs by interpreting standards and provide technical guidance and follow-up on system issues and ensure resolution.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, generous PTO, stock options, and other perks.
• Small company feel with the opportunity to make a lasting impact during early stages.
• Working with a tight-knit team centered around teamwork.
• Many career advancement paths for growth within the company.
• Exposure to a learning opportunities fast-growing, dynamic industry.
• Opportunity to advance software skills in both development and services.
• Work in cross-disciplinary teams to understand client needs and then architect, design, prototype, and implement automated software solutions to support them.
• Ensure proper maintenance of existing products and user features, troubleshooting complex technical issues as they arise.
• Identify and analyze any bugs found during testing and document them accordingly.
• Predict future failures and work proactively to mitigate them by advocating and implementing reliable design patterns.
• Maintain coding and security standards across multiple projects.
• Advance operational capabilities through use of cloud service providers such as Agile and Azure.
• Thoroughly understand and maintain guidelines and coding best practices.
• 5+ years of experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and T-SQL.
• Proficiency in:
• Web frameworks/deployment
• IT management
• Healthcare IT/EMR
• Demonstrated ability to implement new technologies effectively.
• Ability to work directly with business leaders to understand objectives and articulate the impact of machine learning and database solutions.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a small team setting.
• Excellent analytical skills with problem recognition and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge or background in the health IT industry, a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.