Blue Signal Search
Our client is an established software solutions VAR dedicated to providing the best in asset management to their clients, spanning industries like energy, F&B, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and more. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to the excellence of their solutions and continued growth. They are hiring a Solutions Specialist to support a growing customer base establish and streamline their asset management strategy.
The Solution Specialist will partner with customers in order to learn about their needs and help develop solutions that deliver them to their goals. They will leverage technical knowledge of enterprise software and a collaborative communication style to develop strategy for asset management solutions. They will market a sophisticated portfolio of enterprise solutions and set the pace for implementation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package plus comprehensive benefits package, travel reimbursement, and commission opportunity.
• Solutions are consistently rated as the most effective in the industry and are trusted by over 10K companies worldwide.
• Family-owned business that treats its employees like family.
• Iconic industry leadership that takes personal interest in the growth and success of employees. Opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
• Company is forecasting exponential growth in the coming years. Opportunity for future career growth within managing and building consulting and sales teams.
• Incredible support with all the tools needed to be successful.
• Attitude that you “eat what you kill” in terms of bringing on new business – helping your performance stand out and allowing you to hand pick your own clientele.
• Incredible flexibility with hybrid schedule.
• Relocation assistance offered. Travel required.
• Develop and implement asset management solutions that address the needs of clients. Act as a technical expert on products and features, turning business requirements into technical requirements.
• Travel onsite to meet with customer, acting as the face of the company and creating long lasting relationships to establish repeat business.
• Assist sales team in developing RFIs and proposals for assigned client accounts.
• Build cross-functional relationships with engineering, sales ops, product management, maintenance teams, and upper management teams to facilitate large account management and enterprise solution implementations.
• Support end users, including pre-sales, early-side engagement, and front-lines conversations.
• 3+ years of solutions consulting, sales, or analyst experience within enterprise software.
• Must have familiarity with common asset management solutions including Oracle, Infor, IBM, and/or SAP.
• Technical understanding of SQL and software management tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, technology, or related field.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
• Proven success in developing long lasting relationships with clients, partners, and others in the space.
• Desire to learn and attack projects with an open mind.
• Background in leadership capacity a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.