Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers cloud solutions like managed services, data modernization, remote team collaboration, and more for various enterprises nationwide. Due to growing demand, they are hiring a Solutions Engineer to support migrations, deployments, and other managed services for industry-leading clients.
The Solutions Engineer will work closely with AE’s to deploy and support cloud technologies for clients. The person in this role will have access to an extensive range of support resources, as well as training and career advancement opportunities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and benefits program.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, high-growth cloud space.
• Company that has been recognized through awards for being a premier cloud partner and a great place to work.
• Sales team does all prospecting and closes all deals.
• Excellent industry reputation within the cloud space; many satisfied Fortune 1000 customers.
• Plan and execute IT migrations for SMB and enterprise customers in a wide range of industries. Support end users before and after migration.
• Deploy, configure, tune, and troubleshoot GCP, AWS, Azure, and other public cloud applications for end users.
• Oversee managed services for various customers.
• Identify performance issues and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
• Collaborate with end customer’s product managers, engineers, roll-out teams, and other members as a liaison on support issues.
• Advise clients on best practices for security policies.
• Maintain systems documentation and configuration diagrams.
• Provide high-level support for end clients, including backup, disaster recovery, information security, and virtualization.
• 5+ years of cloud solutions experience in customer-facing roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• Must have experience with public cloud – AWS, GCP, Azure. Certifications a plus.
• Strong technical background with ability to work cross-functionally between product management, sales, development engineering, and systems/solutions architecture.
• Familiar with Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
• Excellent client-facing skills, with the ability to communicate technical solutions and ideas to non-technical audiences.
• Understanding of related solutions, including SaaS, managed IT, networking, cybersecurity, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.