Blue Signal Search
Our client enables wireless connectivity across the globe. With the latest network solutions, their tools empower businesses and people from all walks of life to connect to a network. They provide solutions for telephony operators, wireless internet service providers, and large enterprises such as federal, state, and local governments. They are hiring a Solutions Architect to support pre- and post-sale efforts through identifying client needs and turning them into actionable solutions.
The Solutions Architect will work alongside the product and engineering teams to drive product development from design to production while communicating solutions to clients and end users. This individual should have a highly technical background while being customer-focused and results driven.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, generous PTO, and other perks.
• An opportunity to be part of the forefront of innovation in connectivity solutions.
• Incredible leadership where you can work alongside peers who have lead innovations in the wireless space.
• Learn from the most tenured in the industry.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and strong support.
• Work cross functionally with Product Management to integrate and validate new product designs. Own technical product vision, development, strategy, and business value.
• Identify client business goals and develop creative technical solution architectures that integrate their needs with company solutions.
• Build relationships and demonstrate wireless connectivity solutions and network architecture to clients during the sales process through proposals and presentations.
• Collaborate with internal department leads and executives to develop best fit strategy to execute success.
• Support the internal sales and engineering teams by providing pre- and post-sale technical support, developing solutions, pricing, contracts, etc. to keep projects moving toward revenue.
• Troubleshoot issues within system as needed – document bug fixes for future development.
• Educate clients on solutions, including network implementation and optimization.
• Utilize expert level technical skills in wireless systems and architecture to propose creative solutions and alternatives to client needs.
• 2+ years of technical experience in solutions architecture or systems engineering.
• Strong technical background with ability to work cross-functionally between product management, sales, development engineering, and systems/solutions architecture.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and support team activities.
• Experience with wireless connectivity solutions including Wi-Fi, 4G/5G, etc.
• Thorough experience and understanding of wireless networking architecture, design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. RF experience a plus.
• Understanding of Layer 2 and 3 IP Network Designs.
• Passionate personality with the willingness to go above and beyond.
• Bachelor’s degree in technical related field.
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.