Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of wireless infrastructure solutions in in-building/outdoor distributed antenna systems, small cells, Wi-Fi, and more. As a leader in this space, they have a powerful national presence and a respected industry reputation. They are hiring a Solutions Architect to lead network design and optimization projects for carriers, neutral hosts, tower operators, and more.
The Solutions Architect will support the company’s carrier team with their expertise in network technology. As an SME, they will secure contracts and sales through technical knowledge application, building solutions based on client needs and company solution offerings. This role is 50% customer facing, and 50% technical, architecting and engineering solution sets then explaining them to clients as total solution packages.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous bonus package and comprehensive benefits.
• Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
• Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
• Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees, supporting continuous learning through paid OEM/vendor certifications.
• Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
• Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
• Fully funded trips to top industry conferences and trade shows.
• Identify client business goals and develop creative solution architectures that integrate their needs with company solutions.
• Build relationships and demonstrate wireless solutions and network architecture to carrier clients during the sales process through proposals and presentations.
• Collaborate with internal department leads and executives to develop best fit strategy to execute success.
• Support the internal sales and engineering teams by developing solutions, pricing, contracts, etc. to keep projects moving toward revenue.
• Manage long sales cycles – from RFP responses, BOM creation, through various engagements, to solution implementation.
• Educate clients on solutions, including IoT/cloud enablement, 4G/5G/mobile edge/CBRS, private wireless, small cell/DAS, and more.
• Utilize expert level technology skills in wireless systems and architecture to propose creative solutions and alternatives to client needs.
• 7+ years of experience in technical sales or engineering/design within wireless/telecom.
• Industry background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, IoT, and other wireless solutions.
• Must have existing relationships with wireless/cellular vendors, distributors, and carriers.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical degree.
• Knowledge of wireless networking, with the ability to discuss relative technology, including:
• Wireless networks, private wireless
• DAS and small cells, indoor and outdoor
• IoT deployment and modules
• 4G, LTE, 5G, CBRS
• Customer-facing skills. Able to communicate highly technical data to non-technical audiences.
• Business acumen – an understanding of the importance of customer follow up and the value in post-sales relationships.
• Some travel, with experience presenting technical wireless solutions to various audiences. Must be comfortable speaking at industry events.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.