Solutions Architect for Embedded Systems
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client manufactures and delivers connected solutions aimed to increase safety on the job. Over the past 30 years, they have made it their mission to create predictive technologies that allow for the safest work environment for industrial workers. They are hiring a Solutions Architect for Embedded Systems to lead software architecture solutions for new product development.
The Embedded Software Architect will primarily be responsible for the design and technical direction of software architecture, driving the development of future products. They will be responsible for system definition, integration strategy, scaling, and longevity.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package, stock options, and company equity.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Opportunity to work with the most innovative, cutting-edge systems in a booming industry.
• Ability to make a visible impact within the organization.
• Outstanding, tight-knit company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Large pool of resources, including a strong support structure and a highly skilled technical staff with decades of experience in the industry.
• Opportunity to play a key role in developing and maintaining metrology standards.
• An ISO 17025 accredited laboratory that consistently produces precise and accurate test and calibration data.
• Oversee and architect the complete embedded solution design, identifying gaps, architecting solutions, and working with key stakeholders from hardware, firmware, and embedded systems engineering teams to ensure successful delivery.
• Lead technical software architecture development from concept to deployment.
• Assist with the build and maintenance of hardware and firmware for embedded systems and software.
• Collaborate with firmware, hardware design, hardware validation, manufacturing, and customer teams to build state-of-the-art hardware solutions.
• Troubleshoot issues within applications as needed – document bug fixes for future development.
• Work in an agile and lean development environment, collaborating with application development and architecture teams.
• Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• Maintain programming and security standards across multiple projects.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• 10+ years of software engineering and firmware architecture experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. Masters degree preferred.
• Hands on expertise in systems integration, including management of pre-compliance validation for products.
• Knowledge of direct to cloud.
• Extensive knowledge of battery technology, wireless equipment, and safety-critical embedded software.
• Strong understanding of python coding is preferred.
• System-level experience with both hardware and software interfaces.
• Background managing programs from inception to completion is preferred.
• Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead architecture teams.
• Firm understanding of application design, programming, principles, and tools.
• Extensive experience working in an agile/lean environment.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.