Blue Signal Search
Our client is leading the innovation within the security systems industry. They create advanced security surveillance systems powered by AI and ultra-wide band radar technology. Their advancements are changing the way concealed weapons are detected. They are hiring a Programmer with experience in Electrical Engineering and RF technology to join and support their team of engineers to meet the growing demand.
The Programmer will focus on data management and data processing initiatives such as filtering senor data and working through it to get desired results. This is a fast paced role that will require strong personal, problem solving, troubleshooting, and root cause skills. The desired candidate will be in depth experience in all aspects of electrical engineering.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package plus comprehensive benefits package: medical/dental, performance bonuses, 401(K), and more.
• Access to a high-growth region within the Security Surveillance space.
• Opportunity to work with advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning technology at a time of inevitable growth.
• Extensive support resources and tools, as well as a culture centered around teamwork.
• Ability to join the team in their beginning startup stages, offering many career advancement paths as growth occurs.
• Work on custom software solutions in line with modern and emerging technology solutions, including artificial intelligence and machine learning within the Security Surveillance and weapon detection market.
• Manage designing, developing, troubleshooting, evaluating, deploying, and documenting data management and processes of sensor and vision systems.
• Prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
• Design, and implement internal process improvements: optimizing data pipeline performance for greater scalability and access to information.
• Gather project requirements and work with R&D team to design solutions, proposals, and implementation plans.
• Assist project managers in setting project budgets, scope, and timelines.
• 3-5 years of commercial experience in domains related to the technology (AI/ML, vision systems, radar), preferably with a focus in data management and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, or a related field. Preference given to those with a Master’s degree.
• Experience working with and developing software with C/C++, Python; additional experience with MATLAB desired
• Background working with artificial intelligence and/or machine learning systems.
• Additional experience with aspects of electrical engineering and programming, such as embedded design.
• In-depth knowledge of identifying and troubleshooting hardware and software technical problems.
• Strong technical and interpersonal skills with desire to support enterprise initiatives.
• Strong problem solving skills with ability to proactively identify alternate solutions to overcome difficult technical challenges.
• Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures with the desire to learn and stay up to date on industry knowledge.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.