Software Engineer – Graphics
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a successful, rapidly growing software development company. They are best known in the business for their UI work and their personal game design. They are hiring a Software Engineer to work on their team to help develop graphics for both established and new project titles.
The Software Engineer is responsible for supporting the development cycle of gamer UI and graphics. They will work alongside some of the best developers, artists, and engineers in the industry to help bring to market some exciting new products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, PTO, medical benefits, and more.
• Outstanding company culture of collaboration and excellence. Company is supportive of innovation and talent development. Several opportunities to attend industry conferences, advanced training, and more.
• Exciting opportunity to work with a name brand within the gaming space on both named and unnamed titles and projects.
• Incredible leadership team that is well-recognized for their brilliant software ideas and development.
• Responsible for developing and optimizing industry leading high-performance, real-time graphics features and effects required for the game.
• Work closely with the rest of the Rendering team, Technical Art, and Content team.
• Test for and troubleshoot issues as they arise. Assist in integrating graphics technologies, identify extensions to that technology, and help create those improvements.
• Develop graphics with the ability to run on various consoles, PCs, and other platforms.
• Support team by implementing previewing tools for Art teams to visualize the end product.
• 3+ years of experience designing front-end software graphics for gaming.
• Strong skills in 3D math/graphics hardware, graphics development, driver stack, and multithreaded programming.
• Proven specialization in at least one area of graphics development.
• Technical proficiencies:
• C/C++ programming
• Programming languages, like HLSL, Cg, etc.
• 3D graphics API, like Direct3D 11+, OpenGL, Vulkan, etc.
• Shading language, like HLSL, Cg
• Background shipping at least one title; preferably on the Xbox, PlayStation, or other existing console.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
• Advanced attention to detail with the ability to see the details as an important piece to the bigger picture and end goal.
• Background in military simulations a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.