Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the community infrastructure industry. They are creating smart communities across the country by developing and installing open access fiber-optic networks. They are looking to hire a Software Engineer to drive frontend development for large-scale fiber-optic networks in dense urban areas and infrastructures.
The Software Engineer will be designing and developing new user-facing features focusing on frontend development while working in collaboration with back end developers. This role will work closely with an agile team and product developers to deliver high-quality, testable software that meets infrastructure requirements. They will become a product expert and be an active contributor during design and implementation phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations, holidays, and more.
• Strong company leadership. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts within a startup environment.
• Company has strong financial standing and investment backing as a startup offering generous equity benefits.
• Opportunity to play a leading role in large infrastructure projects and interface with some of the largest telecom clients in the nation.
• Extremely mission driven company focused on supporting the vitality of communities.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current ones.
• Define and execute software architecture strategy and contribute to overall development lifecycle.
• Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
• Perform testing and develop scripting languages and automation frameworks to support efforts.
• Work with the software and product development teams to develop intelligent user-facing features and scalable applications.
• Offering input into the designs of product enhancements and third party integrations and documenting designs.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation across multiple projects.
• Research and learn new technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
• Highly skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node.
• Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React.
• Strong understanding of responsive design and its implementation.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable speaking with C-level executives and decision-makers.
• Must possess a strong go-getter type of work ethic – with the ability to work independently, learn quickly.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.