Site Reliability Manager
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the legal services space, with five decades of successful growth. They are looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer to ensure the reliability, scalability, and performance of systems and web applications.
The Site Reliability Engineer will focus on maintaining and developing top-quality, reliable solutions and architecture. They will collaborate with both the software development teams to deliver secure and resilient web solutions. Candidates must be able to work onsite in Lewes, DE.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), healthcare, tuition reimbursement, perks, and more.
• Excellent industry reputation with over 50 years of experience in the space.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Ample support for employee development, including skills development and continuing education opportunities.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Architect and develop new infrastructure and enhancements in the company’s infrastructure (hosted, cloud, hybrid, etc.).
• Build a highly scalable infrastructure for applications written in variety of languages and tools.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to performance and security.
• Perform system monitoring and support activities.
• Create technical designs, automate processes through scripting, install and configure software, and validate technical environments.
• Ensure production level systems are running at all times and have multiple levels of redundancy to meet committed SLAs.
• Document and thoroughly understand the application architecture and system configuration across platforms.
• 8+ years of experience in site reliability engineering roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; equivalent work experience accepted in lieu of degree.
• In-depth experience working in a variety of environments from on-prem to AWS to Rackspace.
• Background automating, publishing, and development of dashboards and implementing features to improve site availability and metrics.
• Proven proficiency in Java and PHP scripting.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations and troubleshoot issues.
• Strong technical documentation skills; workflows and support documentation.
• Ability to communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.