Blue Signal Search
Our client is a market leader in wireless telecom consulting and solutions. Their fiber optic network, DAS, broadband, and other wireless solutions support clients in education, government, entertainment, and other industry verticals. They are hiring a Site Acq Manager to work alongside the Project Manager in all aspects of site acquisition for network infrastructure projects.
The Site Acq Manager role is a client-facing position that requires strong relationship building and leadership skills. The company is facing high demand, so this person has the opportunity to capitalize on huge market growth within the next few years.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonus, and comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare options and a 401(k).
• Opportunity to play a leading role in large infrastructure projects and interface with some of the largest telecom clients in the nation.
• Strong product demand is projected to steadily increase as Tier-2 demand grows for DAS and small cell solutions over the next decade.
• Role as a key member of the management team – helping take advantage of growth opportunity at a company that is scaling up.
• Room to achieve – or overachieve – the objectives put forth, and benefit from that growth.
• Assist in managing the team and clients on all wireless infrastructure projects.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets; identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling applications and project proposals.
• Identify risks and implement effective risk mitigation strategies, including forecasting of budget and schedule changes.
• Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Present internal executives and the client with frequent updates through all phases of projects.
• Connect and build strong lasting bonds with new and existing clients.
• Work cross-functionally with other project units to deliver projects on time, and within scope.
• Manage data analytics pertaining to contracts, revenue, site expenses, and portfolios.
• Communicate company goals and value-add to each client, customer, and prospect.
• Bachelor’s degree in related industry and/or PMP certification, a plus.
• In-depth experience managing network infrastructure and site acquisition.
• Skilled in reading construction drawings.
• Background working with all major carriers, a plus. (TMO, ATT, VZ, Dish).
• Skilled in scheduling and budget management.
• Experience in management roles and leading a team, preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong technical understanding of telecom and wireless technology, infrastructure, engineering, site development, and/or construction projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.