Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of support services and cloud-based applications for construction, homes, and private networks. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability over their history, with massive scale coming over the next three years. They are hiring a Services Sales Director of Wireless Technologies experienced in the wireless space to drive sales strategy and market maximization.
The Services Sales Director will be a consultative sales executive responsible for acquiring and facilitating ongoing growth and market penetration through account management and business development efforts focused targeting the carriers, WISPs, OEMs, and private networking service provider space. This person will build strong, long-term relationships with customers for wireless solutions sales opportunities and maintenance contracts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions. Full benefits package, medical/dental/vision, PTO, and more.
• Opportunity to build and lead innovative sales team operating within one of the largest and most exciting industries in the tech world today.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and restructure sales processes and relationships.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to see massive growth in the next 3 years and doubling their income in the next 2 years.
• Strong company culture of mentorship.
• Exceptional product portfolio with 500+ patents that will shape the way this company impacts the cloud industry and wireless world.
• Be apart of an amazing industry reputation that has proven itself over the last 20 years.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand markets such as commercial construction and consumer products.
• Conduct aggressive business development for newly developed Wi-Fi strategy sales and managed services offerings.
• Meet with top prospects to deliver technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
• Manage long sales cycle from end to end; hand off completed deals to post-sales and deployment team.
• Identify and prospect new contract and service opportunities.
• Stay up to date on newest industry technologies and breakthroughs in areas such as WLAN network technology, managed Wi-Fi, IP, ethernet, IoT, 5G, smart cities, etc.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases.
• Negotiate contracts effectively and understand customer expectations.
• Provide forecasting reports and work with management to develop strategy and objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
• 5-7+ years of experience selling large scale services contracts the wireless industry
• Deep knowledge of the wireless network equipment ecosystems.
• Technical understanding of wireless/IP/telecom solutions, including:
• Open RAN, vRAN, 5G
• Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP), Government and Rural Broadband
• Private networks
• Software solutions
• 4G, 5G, CDMA, LTE,
• Extensive high-level sales experience and ownership over large-scale initiatives and accounts.
• Proven ability to carry $MM quotas through consultative selling.
• Background in software, wireless hardware, or OEM is helpful
• Persuasive communication style and strong negotiation skills. Comfortable interfacing with executive decision-makers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.