Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the biotechnology space that specializes in buying and selling laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment. They are hiring a Service Technician to lead repair and troubleshooting of medical equipment and tools to ensure functionality before selling.
The Service Technician will be responsible for helping the internal repair team deliver best-in-class equipment to support the company’s sales efforts. This role will focus on the refurbishment and repair of laboratory equipment by troubleshooting and testing overall functionality. They will work to constantly innovate to meet market demands to ensure the highest quality and return product on the market.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus annual reviews with end of year bonuses based on performance.
• Extensive benefits package – 100% employer-paid health insurance, 401(k), two weeks of vacation, one week of sick time, and more.
• Many career advancement paths and opportunities for professional growth.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Develop strong professional relationships based on communication, understanding and trust.
• Established company with vast industry knowledge and experience.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Conduct repair, troubleshooting, testing, and optimization of medical instrumentation and equipment.
• Ensure that equipment and instruments are complete and fully functional after repair work is concluded.
• Develop statement-of-work and technical performance specifications.
• Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Maintain thorough and prompt documentation of all repair work.
• Cooperate with technical team and share information cross-functionally across the organization.
• Research repair technologies that could benefit team productivity. Propose any adoptions to executive management.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Laboratory equipment repair.
• Must have experience with medical repairs, testing, troubleshooting, etc. within various models.
• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment in a biotech environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware, software, and equipment for bio sciences systems.
• Bachelors’ in electrical engineering or related field, preferred.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.