Senior UC Engineer
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is an award-winning leader and partner in the unified communications industry. They are a global brand providing enterprise communications solutions and information technology services to large industry partners and direct government contracts. They are hiring a Senior UC Engineer with a strong background working with Avaya to provide expert level support for the implementation, deployment, and engineering of UC services.
The Senior UC Engineer will work on issues related to performance management, implementation engineering, fault isolation, troubleshooting of Avaya systems. This person will be traveling nationwide to preform installs and services while working alongside a team of top engineers and PMs to develop and deploy unified communications solutions that meet each client’s needs.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations, holidays, and more.
• High employee tenure with low red tape working within a smaller sized company with a tight-knit culture.
• Strong financial standing and funding through large scale federal contracts and clients.
• Excellent sales team that provides a constant flow of projects and new business.
• Opportunity to play a leading role in large infrastructure projects and interface with some of the largest telecom clients in the nation.
• Extremely mission driven company focused on supporting the vitality of communities.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current ones.
• Lead active deployment of Avaya UC/CC systems and Windows servers.
• Install unified communication applications; internal/external servers, network hardware, and related infrastructure.
• Ensure unified communications devices are configured and maintained in accordance with appropriate standards, best practices, and regulatory compliance requirement.
• Understand client’s infrastructures/needs and provide expertise and consulting on unified communications solutions.
• Resolve customer and UC issues via troubleshooting and communicating with internal technicians.
• Provide technical guidance to project managers as needed.
• Conduct research on UC products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the unified communications industry.
• 7+ years of UC engineering experience.
• Active Avaya certifications highly preferred.
• Must be able to qualify for SECRET clearance and pass a background check.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, a plus.
• Strong background working with System, Session, and Communication Manager.
• Must be open to travel, up to 50% of the time.
• Experience in the DoD or Federal space preferred.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable speaking with C-level executives and decision-makers.
• Must possess a strong go-getter type of work ethic – with the ability to work independently, learn quickly, and hit the ground running.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.