Senior Tax Associate
Fort Worth, TX
Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is an industry expert in business consulting, focused on providing business support within the accounting and finance space. Their services range from tax, risk, and overall accounting advisory for clients across various industries. They are looking to hire a Senior Tax Associate to support the team in financial service offerings and client management.
The Senior Tax Associate will work cross-functionally to support the tax return processing for clients. They will focus on reporting, tax preparation, processing, and tax law at the federal and state level. As a senior-level position, this role will act as a leader in the department by assisting the Tax Manager and mentoring junior-level associates.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and generous bonus structure, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance with employer contribution, and 401k match.
• Company was built on the values of work-life balance, leadership encourages employees to take PTO and offers flex time for appointments.
• Company shifting to a hybrid work schedule in the near future.
• Excellent company culture with high retention rates and frequent company activities/parties.
• Long-lasting client relationships with the opportunity to build connections across industries.
• Multiple career advancement paths with the ability to become Partner in the future.
• Plan, execute, direct, and complete tax returns for clients in a wide variety of industries.
• Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning and compliance expertise.
• Support tax planning and research tax issues to direct accounts on the optimal solutions.
• Act as a mentor to more junior-level Tax Accountants throughout tax preparation.
• Maintain active communication with clients to ensure client satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
• Support the preparations of financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to present to clients.
• Stay current on and ensure adherence to best practices, government regulations, risk management, and proper tax procedures.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 2+ years of public accounting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA license or eligibility, preferred.
• Senior-level knowledge of tax preparation and processing.
• Leadership skills with the ability to mentor junior staff.
• Proficiency with accounting software in relation to accounting, research, and taxes.
• Strong muti-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple client needs/projects at once.
• Strong understanding of accounting best practices and procedures.
• Excellent client management and communication skill both verbal and written.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.