Senior Systems Engineer
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is an awarded leader in investment banking and debt management and employs over 600 employees globally. They are hiring a Senior Systems Engineer to provide technical leadership within their IT team.
The Senior Systems Engineer conducts real-world testing, commissioning, installation, and customer support. This engineer supports troubleshooting and design/implementation efforts to resolve technical issues. With the support of a large team of engineers and IT managers, this person will drive IT initiatives and ensure system security across all platforms.
This Role Offers:
• Base salary plus full benefits package: profit-sharing, medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, tuition sponsorship, referral bonuses.
• Working for a flexible and rewarding company that values culture.
• Opportunity to own the help desk process and make the role your own.
• Direct exposure to new and innovated complex systems.
• Direct contributor to internal system design and development.
• Large customer base and a strong industry reputation.
• Newly created position with multiple flexible career advancement tracks and training options.
• Deliver technical support to the IT team across several offices, including management of server infrastructure and cloud platforms.
• Support installation efforts including equipment checks, system configuration, design work, and more.
• Responsible for designing and developing test plans and procedures, and executing tests for integrating and qualifying software releases and perform tasks such as log collection, log analysis, debugging, issue tracking and reporting, and user documentation.
• Open troubleshooting tickets and investigate issues remotely and on-site.
• Track and record roadmap, managing RFQs, benchmarks, and more. Report progress to vendors, contractors, partners, executives, and other stakeholders.
• Maintain commissioning and security standards across multiple projects. Continuously improve network security according to industry best practices.
• Complete test cases in field settings, documenting results and providing feedback/recommendations.
• 6+ years of experience in IT or network/systems support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience in configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting systems.
• Strong scripting and technical skills.
• At least one advanced certification or degree: MCSE, CCIE, CISSP, CISM, or CISA.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems and Microsoft Office products.
• Demonstrated experience with networking and cloud platforms – Cisco, AWS, Azure.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.