Blue Signal Search
Our client is an industry leader within the telecommunications space. They are focused on bringing innovative and productive software solutions to businesses nationwide. They are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer to support the maintenance and development of communication software solutions.
The Senior Software Developer will primarily be responsible for software development and design. They will utilize their full-stack development background in various programming languages to run the full development lifecycle of VoIP and UC software solutions.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and bonus structure plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401K, and more.
• Extremely casual work environment surrounded by others who are passionate and motivated by the work they are doing.
• Opportunity to get your foot in the door at an established company experiencing a major growth stage.
• Incredibly relaxed and supportive leadership looking to pass on their extensive industry knowledge.
• Diverse learning environment where new ideas and suggestions are not only welcomed but encouraged and acted on.
• Ability to take full ownership of the role and mold it to fit best practices while introducing helpful new technologies as you see fit.
• Endless career advancement paths as the company expands year over year.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Work in cross-disciplinary teams to architect, design, prototype, and implement communication software solutions for web platforms and applications.
• Ensure proper maintenance of existing products and user features, troubleshooting complex technical issues as they arise.
• Support the technical design, integration, and development of highly complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems.
• Work proactively to mitigate issues by advocating and implementing reliable design patterns.
• Balance new feature development with continued maintenance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
• 5+ years of full-stack software engineering and design experience in web programming and application development.
• Experience running full development lifecycle.
• Knowledge of UI/UX technologies like React, Java, TypeScript, HTML, Python, and Node.
• Strong background working with AWS products/services.
• Ability to pick up programming languages, with continuous learner mentality.
• A true passion for developing software and a desire to learn about new technologies and processes.
• Strong communication skills, with proven experience working cross functionally to build and optimize a successful solution within a startup environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.