Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a well-known financial services provider that contributes significantly to global commerce. They are seeking an experienced and professional Senior SAP Analyst – FICO to join their team and help to shape their ongoing success and expansion.
The Senior SAP Analyst – FICO will work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to analyze, devise, and put into effect system solutions that fulfill business requirements. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of SAP FICO module to manage system configurations, business process design, testing, and documentation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package, bonus opportunity, and more.
• Generous retirement plan with a total 12% company contribution, including 4% 401k match and additional 8% yearly.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• High level of autonomy in this role, with the opportunity to advocate for employees while making impactful change on a business level.
• Many career advancement paths with potential to grow into a global role.
• Welcoming team culture, with exceptional work/life balance.
• Oversee the functional aspects of the SAP FICO module and its integration within the system, encompassing financial and cost accounting and controlling.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to identify areas for enhancement and streamline financial processes.
• Perform system configuration, testing, and documentation to support new functionality or process changes.
• Troubleshoot and resolve related issues, provide end-user support and training as needed.
• Participate in project planning and execution related to financial processes and systems.
• Analyze business requirements, design and implement system solutions in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Offer subject matter expertise on the SAP FICO module and related processes.
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues, conducting root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions.
• Collaborate with IT teams and stakeholders to ensure system changes are effectively tested and implemented.
• Develop and conduct training for end-users on SAP FICO module functionality.
• Participate in system upgrades and releases, facilitating a smooth transition.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in SAP FICO module configuration, testing, and support, with a focus on financial and controlling processes.
• Minimum of 2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP.
• Proficient understanding of financial processes, including financial and cost accounting, and controlling.
• Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or higher. Familiarity with S4HANA is highly advantageous.
• Strong knowledge of the integration of the FICO module with other SAP modules, such as SD, MM, and PP.
• Experience in business process design and improvement, creating functional specifications, and test cases.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve intricate system issues.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to operate both independently and within a team environment.
• Robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in IT recruiting. Our IT recruiting team has expertise placing qualified candidates in software, cybersecurity, and emerging technology roles nationwide. Learn more at bit.ly/42QQPqi
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.