Blue Signal Search
Our client is quickly becoming an industry leader within the automated computer software space. They are focused on bringing innovative and productive software solutions to dental practices nationwide. Having recently experience a big uptick in demand, they are looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Consultant to lead the Salesforce efforts and be the technical point of contact for overall Salesforce systems and solutions.
The Senior Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for overseeing the evaluation, installation/deployment and daily business operations of the CRM while adhering to the highest standards and best practices. This individual should have a highly technical background while being customer-focused and results driven.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and bonus structure plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401K plans, and more.
• Extremely casual work environment surrounded by others who are passionate and motivated by the work they are doing.
• Opportunity to get your foot in the door at a quickly growing company and make a name for yourself in early development stage.
• Diverse learning environment where new ideas and suggestions are not only welcomed but encouraged and acted on.
• Endless career advancement paths as the company expands year over year.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Lead Salesforce efforts and be the technical point of contact for Salesforce CRM and overall software.
• Leverage your experience and technical background to provide thought leadership to the team with troubleshooting, problem-solving and design best practices.
• Analyze Salesforce CRM and overall software for potential applications within the business’ needs.
• Communicate with end users, stakeholders, and leadership in the form of standups, demos, trainings, release notes, status updates, and more.
• Troubleshoot errors, overcome challenging roadblocks, or design creative solutions to solve challenging requests.
• Work with development team to gather requirements, test solutions, and verify they meet business needs.
• Adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to use the CRM for issue resolution or process enhancement.
• Perform technical design/code reviews & audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed.
• Stay ahead of the new Salesforce features and functionality, provide recommendations for improvements.
• Related undergraduate degree.
• 5+ years of IT experience in Salesforce development.
• Strong experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ.
• Proven experience with deployments – one or more full lifecycle of Salesforce preferred.
• Salesforce certifications required.
• Experience in a leadership role and managing others.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills. High attention to detail is needed.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.