Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading telecommunications company that provides wireless access solutions to meet high network demand. Their unique solutions portfolio includes virtualization, wireless network administration, and device-to-cloud support. They are hiring a Senior Sales Operations Manager to create and implement strong operating models to support the sales, finance, and customer enablement teams.
The Director of Sales Ops will primarily support tracking of sales metrics in Salesforce to support planning, forecasting, pricing, marketing, and process optimization. They will play a key role in process improvements, operational changes, and software implementation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, and more.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, IoT, Big Data, cloud, and wireless technology space.
• Company is privately held with strong financial backing.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The bet ideas and most measurable outcomes will always win.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Implement SalesForce.com throughout sales organization and ensure compliance.
• Utilize performance management expertise to optimize sales operations processes and procedures.
• Track, record, report, and analyze sales and competitive data sets.
• Define and lead initiatives for setting financial goals.
• Build dashboards via Salesforce and business intelligence tools to track, manage, and provide insights on KPIs.
• Support the finance team with strategic planning, sales strategy analysis, and special projects.
• Enhance the revenue forecasting activities through improving accuracy of CRM data.
• Influence change to programs and processes by reporting predictive findings and analytical trends to executive team and key stakeholders.
• Prepare reports on quarterly and annual basis for various department meetings and as needed.
• Identify opportunities to automate processes and develop new sales enablement materials.
• Collect and analyze data to justify process improvement suggestions, identify triggers leading to the need for more support or team expansion, and ultimately scale sales team to be repeatedly successful.
• 5+ years of experience in sales operations, finance, or planning.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field.
• Experience with CRM implementation and optimization. Salesforce preferred.
• Experience supporting and optimizing sales operations through leveraging analytics.
• Proficiency with financial software such as MS Excel, including index feeds, data match, etc.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with independence and excellence while managing simultaneous projects.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.