Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading wireless network cabling provider among in-building DAS, small cells, and enterprise-grade Wi-Fi networks. Their highly-rated scalable network solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage when it comes to public safety, 5G, smart devices, and IoT. They are hiring a Senior RF Engineer to design and engineer DAS systems.
The Senior RF Engineer will provide top-level field support for DAS and RF projects. They will work extensively with equipment from major OEMs, including Corning, CommScope, ADRF, and SOLiD. Their work will focus on hands-on design.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including generous PTO, 401K plan, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
• Opportunity for advanced skills development, including training, certification programs, etc.
• Opportunity to work on many different types of projects, including small cell and DAS, within exciting emerging technologies like the Internet of Things.
• Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing wireless market: small cell, DAS, WCDMA, LTE-U, LTE-A, 5G, IoT, and more.
• Design, engineer, analyze, commission, configure, and test RF and DAS projects for a variety of venues and customers.
• Conduct performance tests, including PIM and sweep tests, and CW testing/OTDR testing as needed.
• Complete networking projects according to client coverage goals and proper integration into the macro cellular network.
• Maintain DAS equipment according to industry performance standards. Work with post-install as needed.
• Ensure regulatory standards for public safety, DAS, and 5G are met.
• 5+ years of experience with RF/DAS design, engineering, equipment, and components.
• DAS OEM certifications a plus, such as ADRF, Corning, CommScope, JMA, Comba, and SOLiD.
• Radio Operators License and iBwave certification required.
• Technical proficiency in the following areas:
• RF antennas, cabling, and circuitry
• Routing/switching, MPLS
• CDMA, LTE, 4G, 5G
• DAS OEM equipment
• Cable (coaxial, fiber optic, CAT 5)
• RF test and propagation tools
• Continuous wave / CW testing
• Passive intermodulation / PIM testing
• Public safety DAS
• Customer-facing abilities with an understanding of the importance of good client relationships.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.