Blue Signal Search
Our client designs and installs enterprise-grade DAS in-building networks for clients who need the most advanced connectivity solutions on the market. They are approved by all major carriers and work extensively with tower companies and other neutral hosts. They are hiring a Senior RF Design Engineer to support in-building wireless design projects.
The Senior RF Design Engineer will be focused on designing advanced DAS in-building systems to meet customers specific needs. This role will commission, install, troubleshoot, and optimize RF systems and in-building DAS for large venues, including office buildings, hospitals, stadiums, and educational facilities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus.
• Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) company match, skills training, travel expense reimbursement, and flexible work schedule.
• Carefully selected high-profile projects, including Fortune 500 companies, industrial campuses, universities, prominent office venues, and top enterprise property owners.
• Exposure to high-end wireless technology with significant market growth: enterprise-grade small cell, advanced DAS systems of various sizes, and new in-building technology.
• Leadership has an “engineers first” business strategy to deliver high quality. High employee tenure and a large resource pool.
• Access to VPs, directors, and senior directors; responsive and experienced management team.
• High degree of input both in technical project specifications as well as business strategy.
• Opportunity for advanced skills development, including on-the-job training, company-sponsored industry certification training programs, and more.
• Opportunity to work on different project areas, including design, pre-construction, installations, market strategy, and more.
• Perform site surveys to evaluate location and identify requirements for system design, including RF data collection.
• Design, engineer, analyze, commission, configure, and test RF and DAS projects for a variety of venues and customers.
• Work with iBwave for empirical and predictive design tools to operate test equipment and run post processing software.
• Create and interpret iBwave designs. Work with PMs and design team to complete system changes and upgrades.
• Collaborate with RF project management team to create BOMs, budget, scope, and timeline.
• Interface directly with customers to update on project delivery, obstacles, milestones, acting as a technical resource.
• 5+ years of in-building design experience in RF and DAS projects.
• BSEE or related engineering degree.
• Industry background in wireless/telecom, ideally with an OEM or neutral host.
• Technical proficiency with DAS commissioning and troubleshooting, DAS OEM equipment, RF antennas, and small cell installations.
• iBwave design experience required; certification preferred.
• DAS OEM certifications, such as Corning, CommScope, SOLiD, MobileAccess, ADRF, TE, JMA, Tyco, etc. a plus.
• Background in leadership/management position a plus, experience training and mentoring junior engineers a must.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.